Thursday, October 9, 2008

Noodle Girl

So the other night I made some dinner that didn't turn out that great. But, even though Gary and I weren't that impressed Regie girl sure was!!!!







Isn't that the best smile ever! (Even though its behind a hand and noodles.) Nothing like spaghetti noodles to make a toddler happy!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I just started giving Jax a whole spaghetti noodle and he thought that was the coolest thing! Although he did only take one or two bites out of the noodle then he would toss it on the ground!

October 10, 2008 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Kids love those noodles. It must have something to do with the natural mess they make! Cute pictures.

October 10, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

She takes after her aunt.....gotta love the pasta!!

October 10, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Okay, that girl really really loves her noodles.

October 11, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home