Monday, September 15, 2008

Pumpkin Faces and a New Desk

This weekend was eventful and relaxing all in one!! I did get some crafting done somehow though! I made these little pumpkin faces frames. I think they turned out cute!!
I put them all over the house.




This weekend I ran into this little desk on sale. Regie has been so into coloring that I had to buy it!! She loves it. She is using it at all times during the day!!!

Notice that she colors with all of her crayons at once!!! Of course!!! How else would you do it?
Kissing the puppy on the picture!
Concentrating hard!!!
Leave me alone mom I am coloring!!!!!

Money well spent!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jackson's said...

Love the pumkin faces frames! That is such a cute idea. Also, if I haven't told you before, your daughter is so cute. We need to get together sometime. Loves

September 15, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

So cute! I love Regie's look when she is annoyed with you. And I wish I were around so I could have done this pumpkin craft with you.

September 15, 2008 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Cute frames! I love them. Did you do that free hand? Cute pics of your Regie girl!!!

September 15, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Love the way the frames turned out! TOO CUTE!! That desk is great. No Regie can color on her book and not on the walls :)

September 16, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Love the pumpkin faces!!! Regie is sooo freaking cute!!

September 16, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger gizcallyomom said...

You are so amazing Amber and you have such a cute house. I think it needs to be featured on a magazine! Regie is the cutest sweetest thing!

September 16, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Way Cute pumpkin faces! Way cute Regie faces, too.

September 16, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

What a cute coloring desk. That keeps the crayons from coloring where they shouldn't color. And the pumkin faces are adorable. You are always doing too cute things.

September 17, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home