Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exciting News and Life!

I am getting a new vehicle!! When my sister Jessica won her a new truck awhile back she decided that she didn't need two vehicles anymore!! SO I am going to buy her FORD EXPEDITION!!! I have always loved this car! It is amazing! It has a DVD player, a sun roof, and even a navigation system! I am totally going to need a tutorial on how to use everything! With my old car I was so excited when the CD player worked so this is a MAJOR upgrade!!! It still doesn't feel real, and I am sure that it won't for awhile but I couldn't be more excited!!! YEAH again! I feel like a gitty little girl!! I go and get it tomorrow! I will be posting many pictures I am sure! I do have to say though that my old car has been a good one for the last 7 years! It was also so nice to have it payed off (thanks Dad and Mom!) I can't wait to sit in my new one though. I may even sleep in it for awhile! :) It is truley my dream car! And it is mine tomorrow! Okay I will stop!

Now for some pictures...because I can! The other day we were having some fun with a clothes basket. Gary and I were taking turns on giving Regie rides. She was in heaven!! She thought it was the coolest (funniest) thing ever!







I had to share one last picture! Last night Gary was reading to Regie!! I love these two so very much!! This book also means alot to Gary and I so that adds a special bonus!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! You will love your new vehicle! I am super excited for you!

September 18, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Amber! I wanted so bad to be able to stop in Twin/Burly and say hi while I was in town.. but I figured you would kill me if I called at 6am. I did tell Gary that I would be back for Christmas and I cant wait to see your adorable little girl.

I found your blog through Michelle's. I hope you dont mind.

Heather (Gary's cousin)

September 19, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Sounds like Regie got a new vehicle too! Congrats on yours.

September 23, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

Oh, I'm sad. We had a lot of good memories in that car. Are you still keeping it? It is exciting to get a new car though. Congrats!

September 26, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home