I'm back!
So.. I have lots to catch up on. I do have a good reason though on why I haven't posted forever! I have been very busy! Last Friday afternoon I drove to Glenns Ferry to get my awesome new Expedition, than that night I drove all the way to Firth so that I could help with the baby shower on Saturday. On Saturday we threw my sister-in-law a really fun baby shower and then Regie and I headed off to Burley that night! My original plan was to head all the way back to Glenns Ferry that night but because of a slight emotional break down plans changed a little. But in the end everything worked out great and my week flew by so fast that I can't believe that tomorrow is already Monday again!!
So I will start at the beginning which was when Regie and I headed for Glenns Ferry to get our new vehicle. I thought it appropriate to give Regie a sucker on the way there because I knew once we were in our new car I probably wouldn't want her to eat sticky anythings! So here is my sweet girl enjoying her last car sucker (well for a little while anyways).

Our view of the Expedition as we drove up.

Here is Jessica and Adam so excited to see Regie girl. She has such a special bond with both of them. I love how excited they get when she comes around.


A front view of my awesome car.
A shot of the three of us. I am so lucky that they love us, because this car is a dream come true!!

They we getting sad to let such a neat vehicle to go, but I am so glad they didn't change their mind!
Ready to drive!!!
Regie enjoying her new car with its new DVD player. I was thankful to have it for our three hour drive!!

I will share the rest of my weekend and week in my next post!!!
So I will start at the beginning which was when Regie and I headed for Glenns Ferry to get our new vehicle. I thought it appropriate to give Regie a sucker on the way there because I knew once we were in our new car I probably wouldn't want her to eat sticky anythings! So here is my sweet girl enjoying her last car sucker (well for a little while anyways).
Our view of the Expedition as we drove up.
Here is Jessica and Adam so excited to see Regie girl. She has such a special bond with both of them. I love how excited they get when she comes around.
A front view of my awesome car.
I will share the rest of my weekend and week in my next post!!!
Labels: Car, Regie Pics

5 Comments:
I am so jealous but yet so happy for you! What an awesome vehicle! You will LOVE IT!!
Congratulations on the new car! I love all the cute pics on your blog.
Love your car! How fun! It will be nice for your drives to Burley Firth and Glenns Ferry and oh yeah and Portland? :) LOL
Love ya
It's perrty! Grats
Yeah for new cars! I have to admit I am a little jealous!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home