Picture Tag
Okay, I don't usually do tags but I thought I better try. My friend Jenni tagged me and I guess I will play along :)!
The rules: No cleaning!!!!! That is it, I want to see how you really live!
1. Closet
Gary's side.

My side.

Our unorganized pants!

2. Kitchen sink
I love that we have a dishwasher! I will be 100% honest, if I had to wash our dishes by hand this sink would be full alot more often!

3. Toilet
I don't know who would want to see my toilet, but here you go!

4. Laundry room
I try to keep up with laundry but by Friday I am always very much behind!

5. Pets/Kids
No pets! But I have one cute kid! She was following me around while I was taking pictures and she found a jacket in my closet! She put it on her head and followed me around. She is so funny and cute! I love this kid! I am thankful that I have someone to make me laugh every day! Her and her daddy!!



6. Place you want to go
I would love to go to a beach somewhere for a week. Or maybe even a spa! Oh man that sounds wonderful!!!

7. Fridge
Leftovers and probably alot of things that need to be tossed out. I will save that for another day though!!!

8. Self Portrait
Its a ponytail day! Not my favorite but oh well!!! Its just one of those days!

9. Favorite room
I can't pick between my kitchen and my living room! We all three love them both!!



10. Favorite shoes
I love flip flops!!! I usually wear a green pair but Regie girl hid one of them from me so I switched to the purple ones. I am not really a purple kind of girl, but they are flip flops so they are perfect!

The rules: No cleaning!!!!! That is it, I want to see how you really live!
1. Closet
Gary's side.
My side.
Our unorganized pants!
2. Kitchen sink
I love that we have a dishwasher! I will be 100% honest, if I had to wash our dishes by hand this sink would be full alot more often!
3. Toilet
I don't know who would want to see my toilet, but here you go!
4. Laundry room
I try to keep up with laundry but by Friday I am always very much behind!
5. Pets/Kids
No pets! But I have one cute kid! She was following me around while I was taking pictures and she found a jacket in my closet! She put it on her head and followed me around. She is so funny and cute! I love this kid! I am thankful that I have someone to make me laugh every day! Her and her daddy!!
6. Place you want to go
I would love to go to a beach somewhere for a week. Or maybe even a spa! Oh man that sounds wonderful!!!

7. Fridge
Leftovers and probably alot of things that need to be tossed out. I will save that for another day though!!!
8. Self Portrait
Its a ponytail day! Not my favorite but oh well!!! Its just one of those days!
9. Favorite room
I can't pick between my kitchen and my living room! We all three love them both!!
10. Favorite shoes
I love flip flops!!! I usually wear a green pair but Regie girl hid one of them from me so I switched to the purple ones. I am not really a purple kind of girl, but they are flip flops so they are perfect!
Labels: Home, Regie Pics

3 Comments:
I know I've told you this before, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your kitchen- Seriously my dream- I go into jealous mode every time you post a picture of it... Between the gorgeous cupboards, the dark wood floor, the countertops, the stools.... Love it all!!
I absolutely love your kitchen cabinets!! Did you do them yourself? Where are you living?Anytime you want to have a beach get a way or a fun trip to the big apple I would love to see you!!
So fun! I know I have told you before, but I love your house. And your decorating makes it even better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home