Monday, October 6, 2008

New Baby Weekend!

Friday:
So we got into Firth around 7:30 on Friday night and went and grabbed Gary's parents and headed over to Toni and Jake's house. Now here is the funny part, Gary got into the house first hurried and washed his hands and hid the paper towel from me, rushed over and grabbed the baby first! He then hogged the baby for what seemed like a very long time!! After awhile I finally got my turn!
Here is Gary hogging the sweet baby!

Me finally getting my turn! That night another couple came over to see Jake and Toni's sweet baby girl and they had a little one of the their own. The point of this story is that Regie snuck over to their car seat and sat in it and started sucking on the baby's binki. She had a look in her eyes because she new that she was doing something wrong!!! I didn't take any pictures because I was hurrying and taking the binki away and washing it. She laughed and started rocking the car seat! She was so proud of herself.

Saturday:

Here are two very cute girls!!! They matched both Saturday and Sunday! They are such sweet- lovable girls!! Gary, David, and I headed down on Saturday afternoon to love on the baby again! And look who got the sweet baby first again. And he took a very long time!
I had to show her cute little calic. Her parents are very proud of this.
The cute new family!
This mommy loves her new little one.
Isn't she beautiful!

Sunday:

Grandma and Grandpa loving on Laeni! And someone had to join in!
Look who has the baby again! This time Regie joined in because she was getting a little jealous!


One last picture of our new little family addition!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you . Amber :) dad

October 6, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Does that make you a little baby hungry?

October 7, 2008 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I was just going to say that you appear to be a little baby hungry, but how could you not be with such a beautiful little baby to hold. I love the matching outfits that Regie and her cousin are wearing.

October 7, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Ohhh that is enough to make ANYONE baby hungry

October 7, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Oh that last picture with her eyes open wide (I'm sure looking at something we can't see :) is so precious. I love that Gary held her so much. What a sweet dad!

October 8, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

What a doll!

October 8, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home