Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm back!!

And I passed my test!! Which is always a great feeling!!! I don't remember everything I wanted to post about so I will just add my fun pictures from this last weekend.

Regie had so much fun playing with her grandpa and her cousin Kayden!


Mom and I played with my old rock tumbler and we collected some rocks around the yard. Here they are before they started their tumbling ride. I can't wait to see how they turn out. It takes days to weeks for them to go through the process.
Regie was constantly by Kayden's side. Everything he did she was right by him. And he handled it so well!! He loved on her and let her play with him!!
Here are the two of them again playing on the bunk beds in grandma and grandpa's new grand room. (Kayden named it the grand room because it is for the grand kids and "Grand" people. He is such a cute kid!)
Grandpa played catch with Regie and Kayden. They all three had fun!!





Favorite picture of the day!!!!!
This was right before we left. Regie was teasing her papa and giving him kisses!

On the way home Regie keep asking for us to sing the "rocket" song! (Little Einsteins) I am sure Kayden was getting sick of the song (I know Gary and I were) but he keep singing it with us. He was also playing with her and making her laugh!! I took a video with my camera of her laughing so hard. The only problem is that it is dark and you can't see anything. But you can sure here her laughing!! Thanks Kayden for being such a fun cousin!

This week Regie has really gotten into coloring. Especially with her mommies color pencils. If you give her enough paper she will be happy for a very long time!! She also thinks its pretty cool to stick the pencils in her pockets. SHe gets so proud when she figures things out. I love that!

She is such a sweet girl!! She makes Gary and I so happy!!!! What a blessing we were given!!!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Jackson's said...

congrats on the test! It looks like you had a lot of fun at your parents house.

September 11, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Congrats on your test! I knew you would pass. I love the pics of Kayden and Regie....so stinkin' cute! Thanks for letting him ride back home with you!

September 11, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love the one of her with the baseball - too cute! We don't know what we are having yet but keep thinking it's a girl for me! Hopefully it will be so we can be done having kiddos! I hate being pregnant! We will find out though in just a couple weeks! Congrats on passing your test!

September 11, 2008 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I also love that picture of the day. Regie is so so cute. Her hair is getting long. Oh and congratulations on the test.

September 11, 2008 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Great job girlie!!! We are so proud of you! You are one of the few people who can be a great mom, and a great student at the same time!!! VERY hard work - way to go! Super cute pictures too! They are all getting so big. We love you!

September 12, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Shirley & Marty said...

Important!!! I need some questions answered-I proudly showed your craft room pictures to my friends here at work and they LOVED them-but they had some questions they wanted answered!! How did you attach the towl holders-and what is the ribbon on-how is the dowel/? on.

The paper holders. They have never seen. She wants to know do they hold 12X12 size paper?

Also, they want to see a pictue of your magnetic board. Maybe it is on your regular blog-I will look. If not, can you send me a picture of it. I am so proud to show off your cool things. They are so impressed!!
Love you, Amber-Hope school is going great! Shirley 9-12-08

September 12, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Shirley & Marty said...

I found the pic of the magnet board- how did you make it? They want to make one. Love you. Shirley

September 12, 2008 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Kluane said...

Amber!! Hi, I'm so glad you found my blog!! Sorry it took forever for me to write you back. I guess I'm getting more tierd now and have been spending my afternoons and nights sleeping instead of blogging. Your little family is so cute!! I can't believe how much Regie looks like you, she looks like such a sweetie. I'm so excited for a girl... my boys are a blast though and they can't wait to meet their little sister:)

So we live in Idaho Falls, where do you guys live?? Kaiden just turned 4, Connor is 2 (and a half) and the baby is due around Ocotober 16th. How old is Regie? She is just adorable. I'm going to have to look through the rest of your blog now!!

September 13, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Hey Amber COngrats on your test! I am guilty of showing off your craft room too. I showed it to my sister in law. She loved the paper towel rack idea!
Love you and love the pics, keep posting. Miss Ya

September 13, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Adele said...

Congrats on the test!! Was it renal?? You are getting there! One test at a time and you'll be graduated in no time! Regie is seriously so stinkin cute... Love your pics!!

September 13, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Reddington Clan said...

Hey Amber! I love looking at your blog because you put up some cute craft ideas. I wished I lived close enough so that I could cut in on the girls craft nights!! Your little girl is so cute it makes me want one!!

September 14, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Kona & Jared Harper said...

Good job on your test!! i must say that your little girl is so cute!!!

September 15, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Congrats on passing the test. What a darling girl you have. She always has the cutest expressions.

September 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home