Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big Trouble!!

CHILD FOR SALE!!
One very cute child that thinks it's alright to
color on the walls!!!


I came home from my clinical tonight and my daughter told on herself. She grabbed my hand and took me into our bedroom and pointed to the wall where she had just created her newest masterpiece and stated "NO NO!!" Her daddy let me know that she got spanked and then she had to sit in time out. I think his feelings were hurt more than hers. She has been so fun lately (minus that coloring on walls), she just loves to play with us. She wants to be in the middle of everything and she thinks she is so funny! And she is most of the time!!! She is really talking alot too! She repeats everything and she is starting to call things by their name. Her new thing is to say "Oh my gosh" and put her hand over her mouth! She learned that at Jessica and Adam's house! She is right now laughing so hard she can't breath because her daddy is tickling her. We love this girl so much, but she still is in big trouble!!!!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Knopp Klan said...

So how much do you want for her? We might be interested, someday you will wish she was still little enough to color on the walls.
Love you!

October 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Use toothpaste to get it out. The white kind. Just put a tiny bit on the end of a wet washrag and work slowly! I had a wall colorer too.

October 2, 2008 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

Kids will be kids. Try the Magic Eraser. The do wonders!

October 2, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

I hope it comes out. Man, I am not sure how I would keep my cool if that happened on my newly painted walls. But they're just kids, right?

October 2, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

The magic eraser is AWESOME!! Have used it several several times including one time after your daughter and Jaycee colored on my walls :)

October 4, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

MAGIC ERASER!!! She is SO proud of herself, and she did such a nice job! It is impossible to stay too upset right?

October 5, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, I'm Cheryl..I met you at Ty's birthday party last year. I'm married to Shaun(Adam's cousin.) I've just started my own blog (and have been having alot of snags) but have been following yours for a while now. I think your daughter is so sweet..and have even used your husband recipe for sweet and sour chicken..we loved it. Just thought I'd say hi.

October 6, 2008 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still learning all this. I didn't mean for my comment to post anonymous:)

October 6, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

How can you stay mad at a face like that?

October 6, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home