Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Niece

DeLaeni Irene Cederberg
Born at 9:10 this morning!

New daddy and Grandma admiring the new arrival!

Isn't she just beautiful!!

I can't wait to hold her and to love on her!

I hate that I wasn't able to be there but I will for sure be making up for it this weekend!! Everyone else better get their time in before I get there!!! Thanks Erin for the pictures!!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

Is this Toni's baby???? Ahhhh!!!

September 30, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Cederberg Family said...

This is Toni's baby!!

September 30, 2008 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Now that is enough to make any mommy baby hungry. I am excited for you to go and see her this weekend and get your "baby fix" in. Love ya!

September 30, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

Ohhhhh. That is almost enough to make ME baby hungry even and I just had a baby...

October 1, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home