Baby Shower!!
We had lots of yummy treats and drinks to enjoy during the celebration!
Here are the fun gifts we got for the games. There are combinations of baby lotions, baby powders, wet wipe packs, and many more fun things that you always need on hand!! Here is the cute diaper cake that Julie and Erin made! I absolutely loved it! It was so cute!!!!!! It was decorated with all pink and brown and had outfits and toys and everything on it! I especially loved the topper. What a cute stuffed animal!! It was amazing!!
Here is what Gary, Regie, and I gave Toni. It is two bibs with matching burp cloths that I made. They have flannel on the top and terry cloth on the bottom. I love how they turned out. I also made her a blanket!
Before the party started I had to get a few pictures.
The mommy to be!
All of our fun guests!!
The amazing presents!!
Opening presents.
We hung up all of the cute outfits that she got on a clothes line.
What a beautiful mommy to be!!
The three of us girls!
After everyone left we gave the girls some pop!
They obviously liked it because they wanted more!!!
After the party was over and everyone left, Gary headed out to go hunting. He actually headed up to the mountains on Monday morning but he hunted down on the river a few nights. He got all camo-downed and gave me a smile and a kiss and headed off to go hunting. He looks so handsome in his hunting gear! This was the last time I saw him for a week!! After Gary headed out I got all packed up and Regie and I headed back for Glenns Ferry. My sister Jessica was going to watch Regie from Sunday until Thursday for me since Gary was going to be gone hunting. Normally I wouldn't let her go but because I had a care plan due on Wednesday and a test on Thursday that I hadn't had the chance to start on either I decided that it probably was a good idea to get help. Well that was the plan. After leaving Firth I may have had a "SMALL" emotional break down. I think everything finally all hit at once. Gary was going to be gone for a week, Regie was going to be gone for four days, I wanted to stay and play with Gary and his family, I needed to study and work on my care plan, and I had already drove for four hours in the last 24 and I had four more hours to go..... I think I kinda lost it. I may have cried the whole way home. Around Pocatello or American Falls the plans changed. I was talking to my mom and dad and they told me to come and stay with them. My parents said that they would watch Regie until Tuesday and then Jessica would take her home until Thursday. It all ended up working out. It saved me around three hours of driving and I got alot of studying done. I also got feed alot of yummy food. Regie loved the corn on the cob!!
The rest of the week flew by! Regie enjoyed her grandparents and then her aunt and uncle! She pretty much got spoiled (in a good way)! Gary was safe and very much enjoyed his vacation! I finished my care plan and passed my test! Its funny now looking back and seeing how emotional I was, and now feeling the relief. Regie and I spent a night at Jessica and Adam's beautiful house on Thursday and Gary came up and joined us for Friday night! We had alot of fun! It is so good to have my family back, I really missed them!!! Poor Regie girl got so worn out from her fun week that she fell asleep this afternoon loving on her babies while watching cartoons! What a sweet girl!!!
Labels: Baby Shower, Family Time

7 Comments:
What a fun week. I am so proud of you for finishing your care plan and passing your test! It looks like Regie was well taken care of. What a fun baby shower! I love the idea of hanging the outfits up so everyone can see them!
You had a very busy, crazy, fun week. The shower looked like a lot of fun. The food looked especially yummy.
And I'm with you. It's hard to be without the people you love, especially when you've been around them so consistently for so long.
What a great shower! I am glad you passed your test. sounds like a busy week. But I am glad it all worked out for you. Youpassed the test and got to spend some time with family,. And it seems as Regie girl got spoiled! :)
How fun!! Toni looks sooo cute!! I love that idea for hanging up all of the clothes on the clothes line- That is adorable!!
To tell you the truth, I would have cried too so I don't blame you. Congrats on the test! I loved the clothesline at the baby shower. I'm definately going to do that one next time I throw a baby shower.
I'm glad to hear that i'm not the only one who has a small mental breakdown when hunting season comes around! It's hard being without your husband when you have so many responsibilities to take care of! Congrats on the new neice... she's a cutie!
You are such a great wife. Letting my hubby go for a week somewhere would be really hard. The baby shower turned out so great. And yeah for parents-huh! They think when we grow up and move out that they are done with all the drama! Think again!!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home