Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pink Eye!

Our poor girl woke up with pink eye this morning! It was so sad! She couldn't even open her eye. We ended up going to the doctors and getting some eye drops! It already looks twice as good as it did this morning. I think the four hour nap this afternoon helped! I hate when my little one gets sick! It breaks my heart!!

That yucky gunck just doesn't go away no matter how many times I wipe her eye. (Which she hates by the way!!) Well I'm off to disinfect my house some more!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

So Sorry!!! Love that girl!

September 18, 2008 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Yikes!! I've heard that is nasty stuff. We've been fortunate enough to pass that one by so far - knock on wood!! Has she been bothering it like crazy? I hope she gets some relief soon. Give her a kiss!

September 20, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Oh, Poor Regie. Those eye drops will help in no time! And at least there are no other kids for it to go through! When one of mine gets it, I just call in the orders for eye drops for all of them. Sigh.

September 22, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

Poor girl. It's never to be sick or have a sick kid.

September 26, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home