Princess Regie
Regie learned that she was a princess last weekend, and she hasn't stopped saying it since, which is okay because she says it so cutely!!! She decided that her tutu that I made forever ago is her princess outfit. So she wore it all weekend!! She looks really cute in it! I think we may even figure out a whole outfit and let her be a princess for Halloween!
Here is a video of her saying Princess!
Do you love the head band? That was all Regie!!
Labels: Family Time, Food, Regie Video

5 Comments:
Love that little princess! Cute pictures and I love they way she says princess. She makes that spaghetti look yummy!
That tutu is so cute, especially on her. I'll have to make one of those. (right after I finish that last craft project we did)
I cannot get over how adorable she is. Can I be a princess too?!
She does have such a cute smile. She would be a super cute princess for Halloween. Cute tutu!
She's already into princess stuff. Lizzie could care less even when I try to push it on her. And I just want to say again that I really love that tutu. You are very creative.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home