Painting our nails.
Tonight I decided to paint Regie's toe and finger nails. She loved every minute of it. And she did pretty good at letting them dry. (For the most part anyway.) Here are so pictures of my cute girl getting pampered.
Here is the before:
Here is the during:
Here is the after:
The big cheeser!
Her admiring her new toenails
Daddy admiring his little princess.
Labels: Family Time

4 Comments:
What a fun 'girlie' thing to do! I don't think I will get to have that experience with my little guy. My hubby would probably object. She is a cutie!
Just one of the many reasons why I want a girl. I hate to admit this but I have stooped so low as to paint Stephens toes.
How fun. I can't wait to have a girl so that I can do that.
How cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home