Monday, October 27, 2008

No Pictures!

We had a very nice and relaxing weekend! And you wouldn't believe it, I didn't take one picture!! WOW! I didn't even get the camera out of the bag! That is so not like me! But it truly was a great weekend! We spent a little time in Firth and a little time in Burley! It is so nice to spend time with our families! I did get a little studying in, I held my beautiful niece, and Gary and I even went on a date! We laughed and ate a very delicious dinner at the Olive Garden! It was perfect! A nice weekend before a crazy week! I have a test on Tuesday and a teaching plan due on Wednesday! This week will fly by! Well I better get started! I hope everyone else had a nice weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Korbi said...

you are going into teaching?

October 27, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Nursing! She is in the Nursing program. :)


I love you all. I love the pics of Reggerz in her curlers. I am so glad that you had a great weekend. Love you so much.

October 27, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Cederberg Family said...

Like my sister Jessica said I am in the nursing program. I am almost done. I graduate in May! YEAH!!!!

October 27, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

You are such a busy women. I don't know how you do it.

October 28, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home