After school on Thursday Regie and I headed for Burley for the birthday weekend. We both got our hair trimmed and I got mine colored. Regie loved having her hair played with. Mom even curled Regie's hair. Thanks mom for the fun new hairdo's!




On Friday mom and I put some curlers in Regie's hair, and again she loved it!! And she looked so darn cute!



She climbed up on the rocker and she was so proud of herself. The little dare-devil!



This was after she took the curlers out! What a cheeser!

On Saturday we all woke up and got ready for the big birthday party! We cleaned (not that mom's house needed it), we decorated, and made lots of food! It truley was fun! I enjoyed the whole day! Especially the party itself!
Here is the pumpkin table decorations.
Here are the cute grandkids in all of thier matching shirts!! Jen also made cute ribbions for the girls hair! The shirts say "My Grandma's 50..." on the front
"and Fabulous !" on the back. The kids were proud of them.
Here are tons of pictures of the rest of the evening! Yes....I take a ton of pictures! But it was such a fun night!



My aunt Debi made yummy cupcakes for the celebration!
The three girls had so much fun together eating their cupcakes!!!






The three girls again playing on the four-wheeler! Regie loves this thing! Aunt Jessy took her on alot of rides! It was hard getting her off of it!
I had to take her on a ride too!!
The four of us girls!

All of us women! Poor dad! How did he put up with all of us??
Mom had so much fun opening all of her presents!


The rest of the night we enjoyed a bonfire and had fun visiting!!
The next morning we made a huge breakfast and all of mom's brother's and sister's (almost) came down and we had another little party! It was a perfect end to a perfect weekend!! I love you mom!!!!!
Labels: Birthday, Cousins, Family Time, Hair style, Regie Pics
5 Comments:
Had such a fun weekend. It all turned out so great! Love Ya!
Looks like lots of fun-I really like the shirts all the grandkids got!
That sounds like such a fun party for your Mom. I love the shirts and I love Regie's hair with the curls. Your family always has so much fun.
Everything was so cute! You must have had such a fun time. It's always fun to get the whole family together.
What a great weekend! The big 50. She's so young!! That picture of Regie posing on the rocking chair is really adorable. You sure do know how to make her feel like a girl! And cute hair.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home