Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! We went and spent some good quality time with Gary's family. Mostly we relaxed and just hung out! It was so perfect and much needed!!

I need to give my husband a big shout out! Because he spoiled me rotten this weekend! He bought me a ton of new clothes!! The best part was he actually went shopping with me and I think we both enjoyed it very much. Thank you so much Gary! I love you and I love spending time with you!!!

I have some fun pictures to share. (And like always, when I say some I mean a ton!)

These ones crack me up. We had just pulled into Firth area and we had maybe a couple of miles left before we got to Gary's parent's house, so I got Regie out of her car seat and we stuck our heads out of the window and played in the wind! She was laughing and having so much fun (as you can see in the pictures)!!! I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but growing up in the country a few minutes out of a car seat never hurt anyone!! I promise she was very safe with her dad driving slowly and me holding onto her very tightly!!!





On Friday night I went over with Brandon and Erin to watch a little bit of the Firth football game. I only lasted till halftime but it was fun to watch!

When I got back over to the house the girls were outside with Grandma and Daddy listening to the game from a distance. It is so cool, you can hear the cheers and see the lights from the game at their house.


The girls played so well this weekend!!! This is them playing in the bed pretending to go to sleep!


On Sunday Gary and I played with the camera alot, and the camera timer. Our original intent was to try to get a family picture, but as you will see Regie wasn't sure she wanted a picture taken of her. So there are alot of funny ones of Gary and I. I guess you can say we were having too much fun!!!











(He is tickling me in this one!)

In these ones we walked over to the river and looked over the bridge!



I guess you can tell we had a wonderful (full of laughter) weekend! I hope there are millions more of these to come!!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Korbi said...

those are the best kind of family pictures! I love em! Thoses are the ones that you will look back on and remember the fun!

September 2, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I freakin love this post. What AWESOME, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, FUN pictures. You guys are so special and sweet. I love you so much. I can't even say enough about everyone of those pictures. They are awesome and I love that Garys family is so amazing also.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Give that angel a kiss and hug from Auntie Jessy and tell that sweetheart of yours how much I appreciate what an amazing man (Husband and Daddy) he is to my beautiful little sister and my precious neice. You deserve to be spoiled every day of the year.
I love you more than you know!

September 2, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

I agree with Jess I LOVE this post and the pics!!! They are adorable! I was totally cracking up!!! I need to see if my camera has timer. ;)

September 3, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

What fun pics. You and Gary never cease to totally crack me up with the pictures you take. I love the one with Regie standing in the background.....too funny. I am glad you had a nice weekend before you had to come back to school.

September 3, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Cute pictures Amber! What a cute family! We were thinking of hiring a photographer for pictures but maybe we'll just try the timer!:) LOVE your new house and all the decorations you've done. Next time you go to Ikea let me know. We live really close and I would love to see you!

September 3, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Shirley & Marty said...

Amber; Everything in your house looks SO amazing. The calendar turned out so cute and it does look perfect right there.
Explain the Magnet board. How does it work? Did you make it? It is so cute!!
Can I just come live with you and enjoy your nice home?? Love you-Shirley

September 3, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

First off, love the car pictures. They are priceless. Secondly, I have decided that you and Gary are perfect for each other. Third, I love Regie's pink jump suit. And fourth, I love your outfit with the sweater vest.

September 5, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I can't even tell you how much these pictures made me laugh-it looks like you had a great time.

September 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

What cute, cute pictures! You are one hot mamma! Glad you had so much fun!

September 10, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home