Birthday Parties Weekend!
This weekend we celebrated two birthdays for two very special people. On Saturday after we had gone to the Twin Falls Temple we went to Idaho Pizza and had a birthday party for Addison! She turned two this week!!! We had a wonderful time helping her celebrate.















It was such a wonderful day. What a sweet girl Addison is! I am glad that Regie has someone to grow up with.
On Sunday we went over to Jennifer's house to celebrate Kayden's 7th birthday. He had an army themed birthday. He loves anything army right now!!! It was fun to watch all the boys doing army drills and activities! Jennifer planned a fun party for her boy and it turned out great! She even had camo head bands for everyone, very cute!!

Notice the cheeto lips.








Kayden's final present was this cute puupy!! I wish he was mine!!!

A big Happy Birthday to Addison and Kayden this week!!! We love you both very much!!!
It was such a wonderful day. What a sweet girl Addison is! I am glad that Regie has someone to grow up with.
On Sunday we went over to Jennifer's house to celebrate Kayden's 7th birthday. He had an army themed birthday. He loves anything army right now!!! It was fun to watch all the boys doing army drills and activities! Jennifer planned a fun party for her boy and it turned out great! She even had camo head bands for everyone, very cute!!

A big Happy Birthday to Addison and Kayden this week!!! We love you both very much!!!
Labels: Birthday, Family Time

4 Comments:
You're families are so creative. I loved that cupcake cake, and the army theme was a cute idea. Was that a real puppy? It looked like a stuffed one at first. It is soooo cute.
I love birthday parties!! Have so much fun before school starts again! Hey, so I think your sister graduated with my husband- If her 10 year reunion was last weekend in Burley, then yes... Anyway, I saw her there and remember seeing her picture on your blog... crazy stuff.
Thanks so much for always being there and always being so much help. I don't think I would ever get things accomplished sometimes without you and Gary's help. Thanks for being Troy's helper with the thousands of water balloons and I still owe Gary for going on my last minute grocery run for me. You guys ROCK and I am so lucky to have you close by!!
What a cute puppy. I wish it was mine too! I can't wait until my little guy starts to really play with other kids. Regie is such a doll. I loved the pictures with their shirts off! Smart mom.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home