Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Loving on Grandma

This weekend my poor girl was very sick. So she got lots of extra love and attention. Grandma even let her ride around with her on the lawn-mower. (When I tried to get her off there was no way she was leaving Grandma.)

Love this picture!!!!!!!
She was waving bye to me.

I love this tree!
Two amazing women in my life! Both of my Rebeccas!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

What precious pictures. My kids love riding on the lawnmower with Grandma too. Isn't that funny?

August 27, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I absolutely love that last picture of Regie and Mom.
Those look like some good cuddles. That really makes me miss my Regie girl.

August 27, 2008 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Cute pictures with your mom. What fun to ride on the lawn mower. Hoe she is feeling better.

September 10, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home