The Cederbergs
The last two nights we were so lucky to have our family stay with us! Jake and Toni had some travling to Boise that they did this week so they stopped and spent some time with us. We loved having them here with us and can't wait for them to come again soon. But of course next time they will have a sweet baby girl with them. (She is so cute pregnant!!) But I can't wait for the newest addition to our family to finally show up!!! Thanks Jake and Toni for coming you are welcome any time!!! Love you both!! (Well I guess I should say all three of you!)




Labels: Family Time

1 Comments:
Amber - I love your blog and it's good to see you and your cute little family! Glad that you are doing well and hope we can stay in touch better!!
Katie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home