Friday, August 29, 2008

House Decor Update

There are some last little things that I have done to the house that I wanted to share. Some of them are my favorite things in my whole house!!

I finished the curtains in the living room as well as hung up some of our favorite pictures.
I think the curtains turned out cute!!!
This is one of my favorite things in our whole house!! I love how these picture frames look and we both love all of these pictures. I hated that I didn't have a ton of pictures out at our last apartment. I love pictures so I am going to put them everywhere!!
I finally hung up our calender that I made. I love love love this calender. We use it too!! I also love where it is in the house. It was like it was made for this exact spot!!!
I also hung up the magnet board I made for Regie's room and added some pictures. It also looks like it was made for this exact spot!! I love having some pictures of her in her room! And I think she likes it too!!

And I am getting closer to having our office/scrapbook room/spare bedroom organized. There is still alot more to do, but I like that I am closer.





Here are the bunk beds that we sat up in the spare room. I love having extra beds for visitors! We found these cute alphabet/number sheets at Target. I thought they went cute with the office!
I finally got a new bedspread for our bedroom. I love it! I got it at IKEA!!! (Love that store by the way!)
Well that's it! I just wanted to share!!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Sandy N said...

I loce your decorating! I love the bedspread, I love the calendar, I love the magnent board, I love the frames with the pictures, I love the curtains,...
Lets see... what else??? Oh yeah and I love you too!
keep posting pictures. Maybe you will inspire me. :)
LOL Love ya
SAndy

August 29, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

So fun to see your house take on your personality. And what a cute personality! I especially love the black frames next to the white ones with red mats. That looks fabulous. I never would have thought to put those together. Everything looks so good. Hey, I want to email you some questions about your house. Will you email me so I can respond to it? hardman_andrea@hotmail.com Thanks!

August 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Adele said...

Decorating is so fun and you do such a good job!! I am SO jealous of your scrapbooking set up!! Mine is all pushed away into a corner and it is such a pain that I never get it out!! I think your set up is just beautiful and I'm just wishing it were mine!

August 29, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

Way cute house Amber. I love the wonderful scrapbooking organization. Some day I will have my very own space & I will call you to help put it all together -K-. :D

August 29, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Everything looks so cute! I truly need serious help in our new house. I pulled everything out of the boxes, and put it all back. Nothing went with this place, and I don't even know where to begin! It's not my forte! Again, everything turned out so nice! Great job!

August 29, 2008 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Amber, you are amazing. I love everything. Please, please come down to my house for a week and help me out. We would have so much fun shopping and decorating. I'm only 30 minutes from IKEA (does that help to lure you down here). Please come and visit me!

August 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Amber it looks FANTASTIC!! You are so good at this kind of thing. I want one of those calendars....want to help? :) I also love that bedspread. I have never been to IKEA can you believe that, I guess that is reason enought for a little road trip!

September 1, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Everything is so cute-you are an awesome decorator. I love it all.

September 1, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...you've done alot more since I was at your house....way cute! Love it all.

September 2, 2008 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hey Amber, can you take a picture of Regie's closet and post it. I'm trying to figure out how to setup the closet in Lizzie's room and I kinda remember you having Regie's setup really cool but I can't remember it exactly. Thanks!

September 2, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

Dang you, you are way too creative! Your house looks great though. I am glad I got to see it.

September 10, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home