Good Friends
On Friday we got together with our friends Ryan and Kashayla! They took us out to dinner and then we came back to our house and played Wackie Six. We had so much fun! We laughed a ton! It was a perfect way to end a week.
Here is the team getting ready to start our battle...
It is so fun to have Kashayla close!! We are starting to do more together again and I love it!!
Sweet Makadee...
Our girls laughing!
What a fun couple these two are!!!

Thank you Ryan and Kashayla! I'll kick your butt at Wackie Six anytime!!!!
Here is the team getting ready to start our battle...
Thank you Ryan and Kashayla! I'll kick your butt at Wackie Six anytime!!!!
Labels: Friends

4 Comments:
Looks like a fun night and it looks like your girls get along well.
I am so extremely jealous. I wish we could have been there with you guys.
First of all, you didn't win! Second- Love the grass. It looks to be coming in well. And third- Thanks for the fun time. We definitely need to do it again.
Wish we could get together more often. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home