Grass!!!! ....and school started!
Look!!! We have grass!!!


I love it already!!!! Isn't it beautful!!
School started Monday!!! I am so excited to get back into it. Yesterday was a little hard, just because it was Regie's first day with her new sitter. We both may have shed a few tears, but we survived! I really like her new sitter and Regie was happy when I picked her up so I think all is well! I just need to remind myself that it will be worth it in the end!! Right?
I love it already!!!! Isn't it beautful!!
School started Monday!!! I am so excited to get back into it. Yesterday was a little hard, just because it was Regie's first day with her new sitter. We both may have shed a few tears, but we survived! I really like her new sitter and Regie was happy when I picked her up so I think all is well! I just need to remind myself that it will be worth it in the end!! Right?

10 Comments:
Right!! It will be worth it in the end and you will be surprised how quickly she will adjust and start enjoying going to the sitter. It just takes some time. I love the pictures of your grass, you totally crack me up.
Good luck with school. The grass looks like it's really growing well.
That is neat you are going back to school-what are you studying? Good Luck! I had to go to school full time for two years after Maddie was born, it was always hard to leave her, but worth the degree in the end.
Yes, it will be worth it!! I don't know how all of you mothers do nursing school but you're amazing and it will be totally worth it in the end!!
PS.... YOUR GRASS IS BEAUTIFUL!!
Yes. Don't worry about Reggie, someone so loved will soon love her sitter too. Kids who are really attatched to thier parents never want to leave them but they have lots of love for others too. She'll be a blessing in that house just like she is in yours. I just wish we lived closer so that I could be the babysitter!
Love your grass. It looks great. Wish I could be closer to keep her but she will be just fine at her sitters.
Love you.
what do you teach? or you study? Are you gone all day?
I am on my final year of nursing school. I graduate in May. Regie is with a sitter for about 15 hours a week.
Amber!! It is so good to hear from you. What have you been up to? Where do you live? Fill me in on all the details!! Your little girl looks just like you!! Also I think you are so very crafty!! We finally got internet today so that is why I haven't responded but definately miss ya and want to be filled in!!
Yeah grass! That is so fun. It must have been such a wonderful discovery to come out and find that growing so well (I mean to really be able to see it). I laughed that you took pictures, but I would have done the same thing. Good luck with school.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home