Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Remember this....

I have alot that I want to put on here so that I can remember it in the future. First last Tuesday (the 19th) Gary and I filled Regie's little pool up for her to play in. She was having alot of fun but decided that playing in the dirt sounded like alot more fun.







Then on Wednesday Gary and I watched Jennifer's kids (and puppy) for awhile. Regie loved having that little puppy around!!


That night I went on a girls night out with my friend Amber. We went out and did some shopping at Target for school supplies and then went and got some yummy Thai food (which I need to add that I am addicted to right now) and then we went to her house and watched The Sisterhood of the Taveling Pants. It was a fun evening! And Regie and her daddy get to spend time together!!

This week Regie also turned 20 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. My sweet baby is no longer a baby baby. She is now a todder!! When did that happen!! I took some pictures of her!


That night the three of us went on a walk! It was a fun little adventure.


Of course she had to walk in the little water that was there.


I love these two so very much!!!!

Also this week our grass was planted. The sprinklers were put in last week. I can't wait for the grass to grow! I want Regie to play on it!!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephens Family said...

So do you have one more year of school? What cute pictures. Congrats on getting the grass. :D

August 26, 2008 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

One more year of school!! You can do it Amber!! This last year will go by so fast! Trust me! Especially 4th semester- it just flies by (Thankfully!!) Yay for grass!! I love seeing grass come up on new lawns.. I don't know why- i guess i'm just a little wierd!

August 27, 2008 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

What precious pictures. You can bring Regie over to play with the puppy anytime! I love the picture of Gary holding Regie.

August 27, 2008 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

She got so dirty. How did you get her all cleaned up.

I also love the little pink ribbon you have around her head. Regie is such a doll.

August 27, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

I love that picture of Regie walking from behind. It was so candid. I guess kids don't stop playing in the water/mud when they get older? My little guy loves to do that now

September 10, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home