Panic attack! (Post 2 for today)
Regie is so funny. She has this new thing where she likes to go into her room and shut the door. Well she thinks she is pretty funny. I will open the door and tickle her for shutting it and then I leave and she shuts it again. I will either play this game with her or I let her play for a few minutes and I check on her. Well yesterday I nearly had a panic attack! I was working in the kitchen and I heard her go into her room and shut the door. Well I gave her a few minutes and then I went to check on her. Well she wasn't in her room. I got confused and checked in her closet and then I started to worry. I checked all the other rooms that had shut doors in the house but she was no where. So then I really started to panic! I checked all the rooms again and then I started to yell "REGIE". Then all of a sudden I heard a giggle. So I said her name again and followed the giggle. It lead me into her room and under her crib and this is what I found:




That little stinker somehow climbed under her crib and was actually hiding from me. I am sure originally she was playing but she new I was looking for her and she was hiding!! She laughed when I found her and thought that she was very funny! I really have no idea how she got under there. This girl is too much fun for her mommy!! But I love her still!!!
Other things that I want to remember about my girl right now:
-She likes to watch "Monsters" on our bed. Which is any cartoon. She yells when the commercials come on or if the cartoon ends.
-She says O-Tay (OK) when we tell her not to do something and then she still does it smiling.
-She likes to get out of bed on her terms. She does not want you to get her out when she is not ready.
-She likes when you sing to her. One of her favorites right now is the alphabet. And she is getting good with some of the letters, especially X. And when your done she will say again.
-She LOVES outside!! And if you tell her lets go she gets very excited and runs to the door. She will then get her shoes and your shoes and bring them to you.
-If you ask her what mommy says she says blah blah blah. (Thanks David and Julie!)
-Her little run is too funny! It is a half waddle and a half run. I really need to get it on tape before it changes.
I am sure I am missing alot. She just makes us happy everyday! I love that girl!
That little stinker somehow climbed under her crib and was actually hiding from me. I am sure originally she was playing but she new I was looking for her and she was hiding!! She laughed when I found her and thought that she was very funny! I really have no idea how she got under there. This girl is too much fun for her mommy!! But I love her still!!!
Other things that I want to remember about my girl right now:
-She likes to watch "Monsters" on our bed. Which is any cartoon. She yells when the commercials come on or if the cartoon ends.
-She says O-Tay (OK) when we tell her not to do something and then she still does it smiling.
-She likes to get out of bed on her terms. She does not want you to get her out when she is not ready.
-She likes when you sing to her. One of her favorites right now is the alphabet. And she is getting good with some of the letters, especially X. And when your done she will say again.
-She LOVES outside!! And if you tell her lets go she gets very excited and runs to the door. She will then get her shoes and your shoes and bring them to you.
-If you ask her what mommy says she says blah blah blah. (Thanks David and Julie!)
-Her little run is too funny! It is a half waddle and a half run. I really need to get it on tape before it changes.
I am sure I am missing alot. She just makes us happy everyday! I love that girl!
Labels: Parent stuff, Regie Pics

4 Comments:
I love it. My mom has a similar hide and seek story about me. I loved this post. I hope to meet that little stinker someday.
Hey Amber I have been wanting to try the sweet and sour recipe since you posted it, finally I made it tonight for Rick and the girls and my sister inlaw and her 4 kids. they all came over tonight for dinner. They all loved it!!! And I loved it because it was so easy (and tasted so good too) Thanks I am waiting for another one of Garys recipes.... :)
Love ya
PS I laughed when I read the cute story of hide and seek with Regie. I love all these ages! So cute! The pictures were really cute too, they make the story even cuter.
This is the funniest story. Regie is such a funny little girl. She reminds me of you.
Regie tickles me. She's so funny. And I agree with Jennie, she reminds me of you too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home