Life
I could just skip to today but I hate not sharing things that I want to remember down the line.
On Sunday we enjoyed the rest of the day with the family. I have some fun pictures of Regie with her grandpa and then Regie and Addison playing on the trampoline. Of course I have to share!!















The girls play so well together and I love it. They make the rest of us very happy!!
Yesterday Jennifer's family, Regie, and I headed off for Burley to watch Abbie Jo walk in the Cassia County Parade. She did an awesome job and the kids enjoyed the candy throwers and the doughnuts (Thanks Mom and Dad)!!

Regie stealing the sprinkles off of Ori's doughnut. She was so funny! She did it when he wasn't paying attention. We were all laughing! I think this was right before he caught her.






We went to the fair grounds after the parade and ate some deilicous fair food. Jennifer has some fun pictures on her blog as well. It was a fun day!!
While we were away our sprinklers were put in. No pictures because these guys were so fast and awesome! Thanks Excel Landscaping!!!! I can't wait for the grass to be planted!
On Sunday we enjoyed the rest of the day with the family. I have some fun pictures of Regie with her grandpa and then Regie and Addison playing on the trampoline. Of course I have to share!!
The girls play so well together and I love it. They make the rest of us very happy!!
Yesterday Jennifer's family, Regie, and I headed off for Burley to watch Abbie Jo walk in the Cassia County Parade. She did an awesome job and the kids enjoyed the candy throwers and the doughnuts (Thanks Mom and Dad)!!
Regie stealing the sprinkles off of Ori's doughnut. She was so funny! She did it when he wasn't paying attention. We were all laughing! I think this was right before he caught her.
We went to the fair grounds after the parade and ate some deilicous fair food. Jennifer has some fun pictures on her blog as well. It was a fun day!!
While we were away our sprinklers were put in. No pictures because these guys were so fast and awesome! Thanks Excel Landscaping!!!! I can't wait for the grass to be planted!
Labels: Family Time, Regie Pics

3 Comments:
I saw Abbie in the parade. We yelled her name, but she didn't want to look too obvious trying to find the culprit.
Such a fun day! Thanks for riding with us!
Looks like fun. cute pics of Regies stealing Ori's sprinkles. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home