Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends and Crafts

I got to spend time with my two closest friends from high school today, Jenni and Kashayla!!! Jenni lives in Utah so it was great to have her come down our way (I guess I should say up our way)!!! We weren't sure what we going to do but we decided to make it a craft day!! I had some craft projects that I saw on blogs that I have been wanting to do. We went and picked out fabric and spent the rest of the time we had together talking about old times and laughing (while cutting fabric)!! It was a perfect day!! After they both had to leave I finished my projects. Like always I have many pictures to share!


Our girls were being so cute! They held hands on our way to the fabric store!

Jenni playing ring around the rosies with the girls to prevent them from destroying the store.


I love these two girls!!!

I made this cute bag and crayon holder as Regie's Sunday bag.

I got the pattern and idea for this bag here. It is called a 1- hour bag, but I think it took me a little longer though. But I loved it!!

I got the idea and pattern for the crayon holder here. It was fun and easy too.



I am proud of my little craft projects. It was even that much more fun having my friends with me while I was doing it! Thanks girls!! I can't wait for our next craft day!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephens Family said...

Way cute idea Amber. So, when are you going to make me one? I will pay ya for it -K-. Think about it. Or we could possibly plan a day and make them together. That would be a good idea too. :D

July 28, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I had so much fun today. I love our play dates. It felt so good catching up with you and reminiscing about old times. Thanks for all the help with the craft project. I can't believe you already got your's done. I will have to do some serious sewing when I get back.

Oh and I stole some pictures from you blog for my blog.

July 28, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Heidi L Barber said...

Wow! Amber that bag is SO cute! Was it difficult to make?

July 28, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

I am so jealous. To see pictures of you guys together brought back lots of memories. I am going to be in town in August. I am hoping I will get to see you.

July 30, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Chalet said...

Okay Amber, where did you get that material? I LOVE it. Do you know the name if? Please share!!!

August 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger gizcallyomom said...

You three girls are still as cute as ever!!! I loved these pics! You should be proud of your NOT SO little craft projects! You could sell those girly!

August 9, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home