Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scrapbook weekend!!

This was a fun scrapbooking weekend! It was my turn to throw a scrapbook party and I was very excited! Gary loaded Regie up and headed to Firth for the weekend. I hated to see them go but I was excited for the girls to come. Abbie came early and we went out on a date Friday night. We had a great time. We went to Sakuras for dinner and Cold Stone for dessert. We laughed alot! My camera was dead so I only got one picture of our evening.


On Saturday we started around 10:00 shopping and started scrapbooking around 2:30. We scrapped until the early morning. We had so much fun!! Here was our crew:

Stephanie

Amber

Marcy

Abbie

and Jennifer who joined us a little later on.

We also had Lois with us but I didn't have my camera charged when she was with us. I loved having all of them!!

Every inch of every table was covered with all of our nick knacks!!

We had jars of buttons....

and ribbons and rick rack all over!

It was wonderful!!!

I got two one-page layouts done and two two-page layouts done. I like how they all turned out.













I can't wait to scrapbook again! Our office/scrapbook room/spare bedroom is almost done so that I can scrapbook a little everyday. I hope to get back into it since I took a little vacation from it. I forget how much I love to scrapbook. I take enough pictures that's for sure. :)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Korbi said...

beautiful and so creative, such a talent you have. (haha, i sound like yoda!)

July 13, 2008 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Such a fun time. Thanks for inviting me! I love your layouts, but my favorite one is the last one with the buttons. You are super talented! Love Ya!

July 14, 2008 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Okay, this looks so cool and sounds like so much fun. How often do you get together and it sounds like it's an all day thing? How many girls participate?

I love the page you created. They are so beautiful and creative.

July 14, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! sorry I missed it!!

July 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

CUTE pages. I am going to have to steal some of those ideas. I am a scrapbook-aholic when I get the chance, but I mostly just steal ideas. It looks like you are spending as much time outside as we are. We are in the water so much because it is so hot down here. I love all the darling pictures you take (they are just so picture perfect) :)

July 14, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

I wish I lived in a place where people liked to scrapbook. I love it and no one I know out here does it. Your pages are so cute!

July 14, 2008 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

Scrapbooking is so fun! I only wish i made more time for it. Looks like you are way creative. Hope you can keep up on it. Just wait til you have like 4 kids. It gets way crazy. :D I don't do it enough. I am so far behind that I wouldn't even know where I would start.

July 14, 2008 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Those are great! You are so talented. Love ya.

July 17, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Oh, I love the pages! The Daddy one is especially touching. And all of them are beautiful.

July 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home