Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Fun

What a fun Sunday afternoon!!! My parents called us last night and we planned a date for today!!! We headed out to the airport and watched the Blue Angels fly around!! It was amazing and fun!! Regie even loved the loud airplanes. I love spending time with the family, there is nothing better than family time!!

Notice Regie's new cheeser smile!! She cracks me up!!!!





The planes were doing some fun tricks!!



Thanks for the pictures Jennifer!!

After the fun show my parents came to our house and we made a yummy steak dinner. I loved having my parents at our home. We played some cards while dinner was cooking. It was relaxing and perfect!! Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful day!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

It was a fun day! Love Ya!

July 28, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

I love the little sunday bag you made for Regie. Do you have a pattern?

July 28, 2008 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

How fun to watch! I loved the cheese smile!

July 30, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home