Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Reunion

Family Reunions and Jamborees. This weekend Gary and I headed out in different directions. Gary went with his family to a Jamboree and Regie and I headed for a family reunion. Regie and I sure had alot of fun playing with cousins and swimming. I bought a little swimming pool for her and she sure loved it through out the weekend.




It was fun to have all of the cousins together!!

One afternoon Grandpa took ALL of the kids to go swimming, it was cute to see them all march to the pool.
I think all of the kids enjoyed the pool.


















After the pool Regie got a bath in a different type of tub.


One night we had a spaghetti frenzy. We all got different types of utensils that we had to use to eat the spaghetti. It was fun.






There was a creek near bu with the natural warm water and I had a hard time keeping Regie out of it.

I wish I had taken a picture of her getting out because her diaper was SO full that it fell off and her cute bum was showing as she walked away.

A few pictures during the horseshoe tournament.







It was a great weekend!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

Such a fun weekend! You got some great pictures! I hope you don't mind if I steal a couple of these. Love the ones from the pool, I need a camera like yours. It takes AWESOME pictures!!

July 22, 2008 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. It looks like Regie loves the water.

PS I'm coming up this weekend. I'll probably give you a call so we can meet up.

July 22, 2008 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

So fun. What fun pictures

July 24, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

I absolutely love the spagetti idea. That looks like alot of fun.

July 24, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Babydoll said...

So much fun! My mom said she saw you there. Tell Abbie that she looks great!

July 26, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home