Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vinyl Fun

I have been wanting to decorate Regie's room since we moved in, but I have been putting it off because I wasn't quite sure where to start. I knew that I wanted to use vinyl but I hadn't picked a design. Well, you will never believe where I got my inspiration. I was shopping at Fred Meyer one day and saw a gift bag. Yes, a gift bag. It was tan with small white flowers and big pink flowers on top. That minute I decided what I was going to do! I went and bought vinyl on Tuesday and worked on it all day yesterday. Every piece was put on one by one. I LOVE how it all turned out. I especially love her name. Let me know what you think!!




I am still going to do curtains and some other decorations, but this is a fun start. It makes me more excited to finish.

I also bought some red vinyl to do the sign above our bed that I have been planning on doing. I think it turned out great too. Gary and I love this quote.

I also put the stuffing in the two pillows that I have finished sewing. I still have two pillows to sew and stuff.

And because a post isn't a post without Regie pictures.....



This is when my mom, Abbie Jo, and Regie and I went to help Jessica unpack at her new house. Regie was helping by putting all the pretty necklaces on. What a good helper.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber, I love what you did in Reggie's room. Can't wait to come see it in person!
Michele

July 24, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Amber I love the way it turned out! You are so creative!

July 25, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby You "ROCK" love ya . Dad!

July 25, 2008 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

Way Cute Amber! I have been wanting to put my girls names in there room. I even have a spot for it and room for another little quote above the door. My problem is I don't know where to start.

July 25, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

Cute, cute, and cute!

July 26, 2008 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Cute! I love it!

July 26, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger gizcallyomom said...

So cute!!! I want you to come do my room!!!!;-) Amber, my blog is private now. E-mail me your e-mail address: gizcallyomom@yahoo.com and I'll send you the invite to view it.

July 27, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Oh! It's absolutely Beautiful! I love love love it! Good job putting it up, too. I admire those who can do artistic things like that on a large scale. I can do things on a canvas but on walls? Not my forte. You are amazing.

July 27, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Sandy N said...

how cute I love it!how did you do it? Do you have a machine?

July 28, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I think those flowers are wonderful!!?? Is that with a diecut machine??

July 29, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home