Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Playing with Ori

Yesterday Ori Clyde came and spent a few hours with us. Regie loved the extra attention. They had fun playing outside!










Thanks Ori for coming and playing with us!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

What cute pictures! He loves to come there and hang out. Thanks for having him!

August 6, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

They are so sweet together. I love Regie's little pigtails.

August 6, 2008 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

So fun! Hey....did any of your family get an invite to Nate's wedding? Do you know if any of you are coming? I really wanted to see everyone & can't wait! Love Ya!

August 7, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

Love Reggies hair. So cute! So when are we getting together to finish my bag? I'm stealing some of the picture from you of the three of us:p

August 13, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home