Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playing with friends!!

Today Regie and I went to my friend Kashayla's home. We had such a wonderful time!! Regie got to play in the water which she loves. I think that girl would live in water if she could. I love how well the girls played together!!








After our husband's got off work we all went out to dinner! It was such a fun day!! Thanks Kashayla and family for such a great afternoon!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I could have been there. It looks like you guys had so much fun.

July 10, 2008 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

What a fun way to spend a summer afternoon!

July 11, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Alisha Wilkins said...

Playing in the water is always a hit with the little ones! Looks fun...
Is that KaShayla's blog on your side bar that is private?!? If so, see if she will add me as a reader...I'd love to read up on her and her fam!
ajwilkins at gmail dot com

July 11, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I didn't know KaShayla lived in Twin. How fun for you two.
I love the pictures.
Regie is so photogenic. She is beautiful in every picture.
I love all the pics.
Love you.

July 11, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

I LOVE her hair. She's too cute.

July 17, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home