Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're in!!!

Wow! What a busy two weeks we have had!! From working on our rock to moving in and out and so on. But it was all worth it! We love love love our new home. It doesn't feel real yet. I need to thank all of my family!! My in-laws were so wonderful and let Regie girl spend four days with them last week while Gary and I worked on our rock, thanks David and Julie that helped us so much even though we were missing her like crazy. A big thanks to my Mom, Dad, Jennifer, and Troy. Without their help moving could have taken us weeks. I am so lucky to have a family who is so wonderful and help us when we need it! We love you all!!

I have a few pictures to show what we have been up to the last few weeks.
Putting on rock.

Laughing!!!!

Moving.



The last three days we have been unpacking. I worked on the closet first...

Then the kitchen..



We have done a little bit here and there in other rooms too, but these are the ones that we have done the majority to. We love everything about our house. The only thing that we are missing is hot water. Our gas hasn't been turned on yet. Gary and I used Jennifer's shower yesterday, thanks Jen, but I wanted to bathe Regie sooner so I boiled some water and put it in the sink and added some cold. She loved it.





We gave her another one today and she still loves it. What a sweet girl. I will continue to add pictures of the house as we do more decorating and putting away boxes.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Hurray! I'm so happy you are moved in and your house looks beautiful.

June 8, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

Your house is absolutely gorgeous! I just love your kitchen!! Hope you get hot water soon!

June 8, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Yeah for the hot water that was turned on this morning!! I am so excited for you and I love the way your house turned out! Is Regie getting use to it yet? Love the pics of her in the sink.

June 9, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Yeah!! so happy to see you have moved in! I love your kitchen cabinets!!

June 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

B E A U T I F U L!!! Congrats!

June 9, 2008 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I hate to be demanding, but I don't get to go to the reunion, so I won't get to see your house. Can I PLEASE see a picture of the finished product from the outside too? It looked like it was going to be so pretty. Love you!

June 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love it. So awesome. What a beautiful home. Can you believe it is all yours???? I love it so much. I am so excited for you guys. The kitchen is absolutely AMAZING! I am so so happy for you guys. I can't wait for that point of the process. The reward of all of your hard work.
Love you so much.

June 13, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home