Carpet and Oreos
Today Regie and I went and checked out our carpet while it was still being worked on. We both loved it!! Here are some pictures.





Tonight after dinner we decided to have some oreos for dessert. We put Regie up in her high chair and gave her a few. After seeing us dip ours in milk she requested that she have some milk also. Well all I can say is that she had fun dipping!











Notice the oreo cream in her nose. What a doll!!!


Tonight after dinner we decided to have some oreos for dessert. We put Regie up in her high chair and gave her a few. After seeing us dip ours in milk she requested that she have some milk also. Well all I can say is that she had fun dipping!
Notice the oreo cream in her nose. What a doll!!!
Labels: Food, Home, Regie Pics

7 Comments:
Love the carpet. It looks beautiful. I can't believe how messy Regie got. Very smart putting her in the bath.
That is funny! She is a doll!
Hello Amber!! Thanks for teaching me how to post a comment. I just went through all the new pictures and stories on your blog. I can't believe how big Reggie is getting. She is so adorable!! And the cabinets in your house are AMAZING... I love them. Kasey and I will be in Twin in two weekends for my sister's softball tournament at the fields right by Jen and Troy's house. I'll call you so that maybe we could plan to see your family. Love you and hope everything is just great in your life :)
Love - Raylynne
Oh My Gosh. I miss that baby so much. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
And I really can't wait to see your home. It is looking so amazing. I am so excited for you. I wish we were that far along and moving in this weekend. :) How freakin exciting.
I love you so much.
Amber! your house is so adorable! When do you anticipate that it will be done? I love your cabinets and your carpet and everything! It is gorgeous!
I love this little girl!!! I'm so craving oreos now. ;-)
So, my favorite pic is the one with her little feet in the corner. SO cute! I think she looks just like you Amber. LOVE her eyes!
So, It's been awhile since your last post. When are you moving in or has it happened already and i'm just not aware of it. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home