Sunday, May 18, 2008

A fun weekend!!!

We had a fun weekend!! On Saturday Gary woke up early and went to our new house and worked on the rock with the best masons in the valley. They got alot done!! Here are some pictures.



While he was hard working, Regie and I waited patiently for Julie, Erin, and Addison to arrive.


When they arrived, Regie was sooooo excited to see Addison. She couldn't stop hugging her.


Julie and Erin came to love on Regie for us because we had a prom to go to! Thanks Julie and Erin for helping us out! We were able to have a wonderful time knowing that our girl was being well taken care of and I am sure she got lots of love!!! You guys are the best!!

The prom was so much fun!!! It was a big suprise for my Aunt Marcy. It is my Aunt and Uncles anniversary so he planned a prom for her because she never got to go to her prom in high school! They had an eighties theme. Many dressed up like the eightes, and others dressed up formal. It was so fun to dress up and to see my honey all dressed up. He even danced with me which was the best thing in the whole world!! We had an amazing time! Here are some fun pictures from the night.

















Today we had a very relaxing day. We got some ice cream and headed over to the park by Jen and Troy's house and relaxed in the shade. Troy and the kids came and sat with us for awhile. It was a beautiful day!!










I love days like this!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I love your house colors. So awesome. The rock looks so NICE. Looking great. I am so excited.
Love you so much.
I had such an awesome weekend.
I loved seeing you guys. I really miss Reggers. Give her a love for me.
Sleep good. Talk to you tomorrow.

May 18, 2008 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Lizzie had the pink cherry shirt too. You must be a target shopper as well.

You look so beautiful in your prom dress. It looked like so much fun. They should have proms for married people so you can actually go with some one you really want to go with.

May 19, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

That does look fabulous! It's so exciting to see it coming together. The family looks super cute. I especially love the pics of Jennifer in that green prom dress. Perfect period piece!

May 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home