Friday, May 9, 2008

Some New Pictures Of Regie

I borrowed Jen's camera the other night to take some pictures of our house, and I took advantage of the camera time and took some pictures of our girl. There are pre-bath photos and post-bath photos. Of course the pre-bath photos she is a mess. She had ketchup and chicken. (I say ketchup first because I think she ate more of that then the chicken.)





As you can see, she is standing and walking a ton now!! She is the best!!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger gizcallyomom said...

You are SOOOOOOOO cute Amber! I'm so glad you found me. I just love your little girl SOOOOOO cute like her Mom. ;-) Mmmmm!!! Ketchup it's one of my favorites too. A guy once told me he would of snatched me up in a minute if it wasn't for my kethup addicton.;-)

May 10, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

Amber, you have such a cute little girl. She is just a doll.

May 10, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Abbie Jo! said...

Hey sis...I love you so much and i love my Reggerz! I miss you guys already! The house is looking great and i love the cupboards! They are so you! I cant wait to see how the rest of the house turns out after you paint and decorate! I love you! I will see you this weekend!

May 12, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home