Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Dinner and 17 Months Old

Last night we went out to dinner with my parents, Abbie, and Jen and Troy's family for Troy and my birthdays!! It was such a nice and enjoyable evening! We talked and laughed and the kids played at the little arcade. And now that Regie can walk and somewhat keep up, she thinks she should be doing whatever the kids are doing. So she had to play also. Thanks family for the fun evening. Here are some pictures.










My little girl is 17 months old today! She is the best!! Here are some things she does right now:

-She walks all over. sometimes she walks in circles.
-She no longer wants to hold your hand while she walks.
-She says please in the cutest way. "Pleasth."
-She also says "Thank you".
-She loves to sleep with her baby. Sometimes two babies.
-She repeats everything. And always adds extra syllables. I love how she says Happy. "Aapie" She jabbers alot.
-She is always happy to see her daddy. And wants to talk to him on the phone all of the time. And if he asks who daddies girl is she says "me".
-She loves to help me with laundry. And she is actually pretty good at it. She hands me the next thing from the dryer to fold, and then she pushes the wet clothes in. Somethimes she even climbs up onto the dryer door to reach in further. It is so cute.
-She is such a pack-rat. She loves to put things around her neck and walk away with them.
-She loves Little Einsteins still. And she sings along with the theme song.
-She is figuring out that she has to be sneaky when she wants something she knows she can't have. I laways know something is going on when she gets quite.
-She says "Cheeseth" when the camera comes out.
-She just learned how to throw a fit.
-She is always trying to share her food. Even when you don't want any.
-She always wants to go outside.
-She loves to play, tickle, and wrestle. And her giggle is the best sound in the whole world!!
-She can be very sensitive at times. (I wonder where she got that?)
She is the best!! I could talk about her forever! We love our girl so very much. She makes us smile a hundred times a day. What a blessing she is.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Amber, I'm so glad you guys had such a great night. It is so much fun to get everyone together, and the little cousins always have so much fun together! Can you even believe how fast Regie is growing? It has hit me so hard with my kids lately. I'll look over and see them standing there, and can NOT even believe I have children that old! They ARE such a blessing. You are RIGHT about that!!!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday! Love you!

May 21, 2008 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I wish so bad that we could have been there. I hate missing out on so much stuff. Times like this makes me wish we lived a little closer together.

Love you so much.

May 29, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home