The wonderful internet!!
A little update first off, Regie survived the binki removal! Mommy and daddy did too!! She was going to sleep without a problem by the second night!! She has a new "night-night baby" who she loves and kisses and cuddles until she falls asleep! She is really loving the whole walking thing. She still crawls alot, but she loves the applause she gets when she walks so she is doing it more and more every day! Our house is seriously close to being done! The cabinets were delivered the other day and they are beautiful!! I will take pictures soon. Oh, that reminds me.. My camera is officially broken! I thought that buying a new battery would maybe solve my problem, but it didn't! I am saving up for a Cannon Rebel XTI. (I think that is what it is called.) Anyway I think that was my update! School is almost over, one more final test and then summer is here! Yeah!! Now to my story.......
The other night I went to dinner with Gary, Regie, and Toni (My sister-in-law) and I don't remember what got us onto this subject, but I was asking if they remembered a cartoon from when we were younger? I said there are bears and a ranger and they sing "Pick it up and you put it in the bag boom boom." They both looked at me and laughed and said that I made it up and that I was probably thinking of Yogi the bear or something! I told them they were jerks and that I would prove it to them. Well HAH! With a little research on the internet I found it!!
I love when I am right!
The other night I went to dinner with Gary, Regie, and Toni (My sister-in-law) and I don't remember what got us onto this subject, but I was asking if they remembered a cartoon from when we were younger? I said there are bears and a ranger and they sing "Pick it up and you put it in the bag boom boom." They both looked at me and laughed and said that I made it up and that I was probably thinking of Yogi the bear or something! I told them they were jerks and that I would prove it to them. Well HAH! With a little research on the internet I found it!!
I love when I am right!
Labels: Other Video

3 Comments:
I love that cartoon. I totally remember watching it.
I totally know that cartoon and I instantly knew what you were talking to when you stated the line. But I'm glad you were able to use the internet to your advantage.
lol, I remember you asking me about that cartoon in high school and I didn't have a clue what you were talking about either. It must have made a real impression on you when you were young. I'm glad you finally found it. By the way Makadee really enjoyed it as well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home