Friday, May 16, 2008

A Day Date!

On Wednesday Gary and I went on a day date. He had to make a delivery to Sun Valley for work and he asked me to come along. Luckily Jennifer was happy to take Regie for us for the afternoon! We had a wonderful time!!

Desil - $450
Groceries - $50

A date with my husband - PRICELESS!!
Thanks Jen!





Tonight the three of us went and checked out our house! Here are some pictures!
Happy girl!

Regie using those new walking skills on our new cement.

Our new sidewalk.

Our amazing cabinets!! Love them!



The cabinet guys even stained the sides of the shelves to match the crown modeling.

Our new floor!! Dirty as all get-out, but that's what you get with an inch under all doors for wind and dirt to come through.


All of our lights that we picked out last night.



Our AMAZING front door that I can't wait to be put on.

The columns for our posts in front of our house and the back porch.

And one more picture of our Regie girl in her new overalls!! Love that kid!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh My Gosh. I love love love it. What awesome pictures. It is about time. I can't believe how done it is. When are you moving in???? It looks so amazing. I really love it. I got goosebumps. How freakin exciting!
Your lights are so so cool and the cabinets are so awesome. The floor is beautiful. I can't believe how great everything is coming together.
BEAUTIFUL.
Love you guys so much.

May 17, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Your house is looking so beautiful. You guys have done a good job picking out everything.

May 18, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger MommaM said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see your house this summer.

May 18, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home