Passed My Final & Our House
YAH!!!! I passed my final! Usually after taking a test the score comes up right away, but the final was different!! We took the test at 8:00 and I didn't get my score until 5:00! After taking the test I just knew that I didn't pass, but I actually got a B! Which made my day! YEAH!! I just had to announce that!! Now I feel better!
I haven't posted about our house for awhile, because not a whole lot has change in the last week and a half!! But I have some pictures to share.
Our new cabinets!! Love them!!!



This is a corner shelf (obviously) but it has such a small opening, but it also has the biggest lazy susan that I have ever seen in it!!


Another corner with shelves!


All of the other cabinets ready to be put in tomorrow!


One of my favorite parts of the house is the border and the window seal under each window!!

Our tray cieling in our bedroom.

The reason I took this picture is to show you what all of our hardwear is going to look like. I love the color. Oil rubbed bronze.

I love the design of our doors!!!

ANother view so that you can see the color of our walls. Love it also!!

A little sneak peak at what our rock will look like. It is not pasted on or anything, but its a preview.
I haven't posted about our house for awhile, because not a whole lot has change in the last week and a half!! But I have some pictures to share.
Our new cabinets!! Love them!!!
This is a corner shelf (obviously) but it has such a small opening, but it also has the biggest lazy susan that I have ever seen in it!!
Another corner with shelves!
All of the other cabinets ready to be put in tomorrow!
One of my favorite parts of the house is the border and the window seal under each window!!
Our tray cieling in our bedroom.
The reason I took this picture is to show you what all of our hardwear is going to look like. I love the color. Oil rubbed bronze.
I love the design of our doors!!!
ANother view so that you can see the color of our walls. Love it also!!
A little sneak peak at what our rock will look like. It is not pasted on or anything, but its a preview.

3 Comments:
Oh Amber it looks so beautiful. You guys have chosen some very nice upgrades to your house. I can't wait to come up and see the finished project.
WOW!!!
Your kitchen is going to look awesome.
I love you.
CONGRATS on passing your test.
I knew you could do it.
It is coming together SO nicely!
Congratulations on your final!!! I know how that feels where you're waiting forever for your scores to come back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home