Saturday, May 3, 2008

Branding Cows

Yesterday we went to Firth to help with branding cows. It was a day full of fun, food, and family!! It was great to be outside!! I am so glad that spring finally came around!! I think all three of us needed some outside time!!











Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Cute pictures of your little family. It looks like you guys had a really fun day. Regie is growing up so much.

May 4, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Way cute! I can't believe it. Reggie is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby! Maybe it's just those cute jeans she was in. Have a good day!

May 5, 2008 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love, Love, Love the pictures. What a sweetheart. I love that girl. Is she walking in that one picture??? I miss her.
How long til move in on the house???? I want new pictures.
Love you.

May 5, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home