Monday, May 12, 2008

A Wonderful Mother's Day

What a wonderful weekend! We drove down to Burley Saturday morning so that Gary could go and enjoy his day golfing and Regie and I could go enjoy my mom. When Gary got back he gave me something and said that it was for mother's day and my birthday! I opened it up and freaked out. He got me a camera!! A Canon PowerShot G9! And I love love love it. I have hardley put it down since I got it! It is perfect and beautiful!! Thanks Gary and Regie! I love you both very much!

Here are a few pictures of this weekend! Okay, who I am I kidding here are a ton of pictures from this weekend!! A very wonderful weekend!!

Regie playing pick-a-boo with grandpa!


Abbie and I!

Enjoying a fire!

Regie eating her first marshmellow.

Waiting for a puppy to come and play.

Yelling for the puppy to come and play.

Playing with the puppy.


I brought her back in, but she found a way to get back to the puppy.




I love these pictures!!





Mom and I. I love her sooooo much!!!

Mom, Abbie, and I

Someone got into the toothpicks!!!


The three of us. What a cute family!

A kiss.

Regie and Grandma.


A couple tosses in the air by uncle Troy.

A new accesory. I was afriad her head was going to get burnt.

A well deserved nap. She played hard.


Gary and I! What a wonderful man I was lucky to marry!!

A couple of basketball games, and a few lightning games. By the way I got second place in one of those. A big woo-hoo for me!!




Of course Regie found the puppy again!!

The family watching the basketball game.

Okay, so I was kidding about the few!! It was a fun weekend, and I was excited to have a new camera!! I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephens Family said...

Congrats! That's so cool you got the camera. Fun pictures.

May 13, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

I love these pictures. So fun!

May 13, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I love your family. Grats on the camera. I'm sure it will get alot of use.

May 13, 2008 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Congratulations on getting the new camera. It looked like you had a wonderful mothers day. I loved all the pictures. Lizzie has the same star shirt. We need to get together so that they can be "twinners". Regie is so cute and she is growing up so fast, I love the pictures of her chasing after the puppy.

May 14, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you Cederbergs. :) papa clyde

May 16, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger MommaM said...

Wow! That is a lot of pictures. :) Tell Abbie I like her fillings in her teeth. Awesome camera. Love ya.

May 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home