Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sick Girl...


This picture shows how my little one felt today. I am not sure if it is just a bug or teeth. I am leaning towards teeth becuase the last couple of days she has had rosy cheeks and she doesn't have an appetite. She also has a temp of 101. Plus she took two naps today. I can't tell you the last time she did that. I gave her alot of attention (which I loved) and she cuddled with me alot (which I also loved). She is not a cuddler so that is another big sign that she isn't feeling well. She got twice the attention when daddy got home. I got a couple more pictures right before bed. I think I even got a smile on the second one. What a sweet girl.


I will be putting more pictures of the house up soon, including an outside shot!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jensen Family said...

You can tell in the first one that she doesn't feel well at all, she also looks so grown up in the first pictures. What a sweeite!

June 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh! She looks so sad. Don't you hate that more than anything! HEARTBREAKING! I agree with Jen though, she looked so big. Hope she gets feeling better real soon, and I can't wait to see more pictures. Have fun at the reunion. Sure wish we could go.

June 11, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Jackson's said...

She's cute even when she's sick. What a doll. Hope she's feeling better soon.

June 11, 2008 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my ... I really miss her. I am having my Reggie withdrawls. It has been forever since I have had my hands on her. I really really miss her so much. I hope I get to come see her this weekend. I need her cuddles. Give her some loves for me.
Love you guys.

June 13, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home