Haircut and Prom
What a week! I can not believe how fast my weeks fly by right now. School is keeping me so busy that by the time monday ends its already friday! I guess its good because I can't wait for summer so that I can play with my girl more and move into our new house! But WOW!!
On wednesday we celebrated my sister-in-laws birthday. I had a little suprise birthday party for her! She lives here in Twin Falls right now during nursing school, but her husband and family all live in Firth! So I called my in laws and her hubby and told them to come spend the evening with us. It turned out great! She was so suprised!! We had a wonderful little BBQ and we also checked out our house. But because of my darn camera being broken and all I only got one picture. But I think it is a really cute one!

On Friday Regie and I headed to Burley earlier than Gary and we got her hair trimmed. She was starting to look like a little orphan no matter how I tried to fix her hair. It was growing in some spots and not in others! We didn't cut a ton off because there wasn't a whole lot there in the first place, but she looks completely different! She handled it so well, she held still and even smiled the whole time! I love that girl!







On Saturday my sisters, my mother, and I threw a bridal shower for a future cousin-in-law. It turned out really well! Again I didn't take any pictures because of my camera dilima, but it was fun anyways! Gary was a real trooper and watched all the kids while we were there! He is the best daddy/uncle ever! Saturday night Abbie had her prom and we all got to see her all dolled up! I had my Jessica take a couple of pictures for me.







These last two pictures crack me up! I was taking pictures of Regie and my dad, and guess you snuck up in the back ground! Man he cracks me up, I love that guy!


Well I better get studying because I have a test this week. But I am having a hard time because I miss my girl so much! Jessica begged this weekend to have Regie for a couple of days. She made a good point that this week is perfect because of my test and all! So I gave in and Gary and I drove her to Glenns Ferry this afternoon. I cried on the way home. This will be the longest I have ever been without my girl....EVER! I have called a FEW times, and they have even called me and she is doing great! (Of course) Maybe a little too good! I hope she will want to come home with me on Wednesday! I hope I can study knowing how much I miss my girl! Maybe I will have to go get her on Monday or Tuesday? Maybe tonight....I really miss her!
On wednesday we celebrated my sister-in-laws birthday. I had a little suprise birthday party for her! She lives here in Twin Falls right now during nursing school, but her husband and family all live in Firth! So I called my in laws and her hubby and told them to come spend the evening with us. It turned out great! She was so suprised!! We had a wonderful little BBQ and we also checked out our house. But because of my darn camera being broken and all I only got one picture. But I think it is a really cute one!
On Friday Regie and I headed to Burley earlier than Gary and we got her hair trimmed. She was starting to look like a little orphan no matter how I tried to fix her hair. It was growing in some spots and not in others! We didn't cut a ton off because there wasn't a whole lot there in the first place, but she looks completely different! She handled it so well, she held still and even smiled the whole time! I love that girl!
On Saturday my sisters, my mother, and I threw a bridal shower for a future cousin-in-law. It turned out really well! Again I didn't take any pictures because of my camera dilima, but it was fun anyways! Gary was a real trooper and watched all the kids while we were there! He is the best daddy/uncle ever! Saturday night Abbie had her prom and we all got to see her all dolled up! I had my Jessica take a couple of pictures for me.
These last two pictures crack me up! I was taking pictures of Regie and my dad, and guess you snuck up in the back ground! Man he cracks me up, I love that guy!
Well I better get studying because I have a test this week. But I am having a hard time because I miss my girl so much! Jessica begged this weekend to have Regie for a couple of days. She made a good point that this week is perfect because of my test and all! So I gave in and Gary and I drove her to Glenns Ferry this afternoon. I cried on the way home. This will be the longest I have ever been without my girl....EVER! I have called a FEW times, and they have even called me and she is doing great! (Of course) Maybe a little too good! I hope she will want to come home with me on Wednesday! I hope I can study knowing how much I miss my girl! Maybe I will have to go get her on Monday or Tuesday? Maybe tonight....I really miss her!
Labels: Birthday, Family Time, Regie Pics

5 Comments:
The first haircut is always so fun. I wish I had pictures of my girls with their first haircuts. Abbie looks amazing! Wow. I love that dress! So you will have to let us know if you went and got Regie early??? How long were you able to stick it out? I rember that same feeling. When your kids arent with you... It never feels quite right. Good luck on your tests.
We will see you on WED. and not before, and by FEW if you mean 100 times then YES you have only called a FEW times! :)
She is doing Great and is missing you too. Take advantage of this time and study hard.
LOVE YOU so much, and I am giving her kisses right now for her Mommy and Daddy.
That is so nice of Jessica to help you out. I totally know how you feel. I would be missing Lizzie too if it were the same situation.
I can't believe how beautiful Abbie looked for the Prom. I remember when she was just a little 4th grader. She has grown up so much.
Oh and Reggie's new haircut looked good. She is such a doll.
Regie looks beautiful!! I loved the hair cut. Abbie looks gorgeous, and you sound sad. It is going to be OK. It seems like the parents (especially the mommies) have a much harder time than the kids. Just love on Gary a little bit more, I'm sure he won't complain. : ) Good luck on your tests! I can't wait to see more pics of the house! Love you so much - and hang in there!
It's hard to be without your kids. Even when they're older. When my kids are gone for the night(which has only happened a few times) I see thier little empty beds and cry too. But you'll make it through. And be an even better mother because of it. (If that's possible :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home