Sunday, April 6, 2008

House Update!

I have some new pictures of our house, but again they are already outdated and I just took them on Friday!! They have already started tapeing and all of that! Our constunction guys are amazing! Thanks Troy and Derek!!









I can't believe how fast this has all happened! This summer is going to be so fun moving into a new home!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good you guys. papa :)

April 6, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I love it. It looks amazing. That gets me so excited.
Can't wait to come see it.
Love you.

April 7, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I can't believe how fast it's coming along and I can't wait until you move in.

April 7, 2008 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the garage door:)

April 7, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

You do have pretty amazing construction guys! :) But you have been pretty amazing home owners to build for too! I am very excited for you! Thanks for sharing a fun weekend with us! Love You!

April 7, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Stephens Family said...

It's going up so fast! I am so excited for you. Hope everything goes Great and you don't have set backs like poor Jess.

April 10, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home