Yeah Reggerz! Aunt Jessi is so proud of her. Give her loves for us! I am so surprised how well she walked. What an awesome video. I love it. Love you guys.
I can't believe that she is just now walking. It really is amazing how they all grow and learn at totally different times. Shaylin was walking at 10 1/2 months, can you believe that? Love you! Take Care.
Gary and I met in 2003 and have been together ever since. We have been happily married since June of 2005 and had a beautiful baby girl in December of 2006. She has been such a wonderful addition ever since. (I can't believe she is now 2!) We are adding to our family in June of 2009 and we couldn't be happier! Gary works hard at Rocky Mountain Supply and I will be finishing nursing school in May! We are busy, but very happy, which is all you can really ask for!
4 Comments:
Hurray, go Regie! Now your Mama gets to chase you around even more then she already does.
Now you're really in trouble! ;) She is so cute. People think I'm crazy, but I love it when my kids start walking.
Yeah Reggerz! Aunt Jessi is so proud of her. Give her loves for us! I am so surprised how well she walked. What an awesome video. I love it.
Love you guys.
I can't believe that she is just now walking. It really is amazing how they all grow and learn at totally different times. Shaylin was walking at 10 1/2 months, can you believe that? Love you! Take Care.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home