Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter Part Two!!

On Saturday night we headed to Burley to spend the rest of Easter weekend with my family! We had a lot of fun!

Celebrated Dad's birthday!

Regie enjoyed her easter bunny gift!


Papa loved on Regie and Jaycee!

Aunt Jessy gave Regie some Pepsi!

Regie found a tootsie roll that one of the kids left on the bench and decided that it was pretty yummy!



Pictures with family!




Grandpa playing with all the grandkids on the tramp!



All of the kids waiting for the easter egg hunt!

The three of us!

Eating some more candy! I guess it is allowed on Easter!

It was a wonderful Easter!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 4, 2008 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Your Dad must love Regie so much. You can just see it in the photos. I'm glad the holiday was so much fun for you guys. It seems like you have lots of wonderful family close by.

April 4, 2008 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 5, 2008 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

fun fun fun

April 5, 2008 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger MommaM said...

It's good to hear from you again. I was beginning to worry that something had happened to you. Your little girl is SO adorable. You should come visit me so I can love on her. Love ya.

April 5, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love all of your photos! Great pictures.
Love you so much.

April 5, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home