Wednesday, April 16, 2008

She's home!



We missed her sooo much!! Right after I took my test I headed for Glenns Ferry! It took a little longer than normal, thanks to car troubles, but I got there as soon as possible!! She was so happy when I got there. You can tell that she was well taken care of!! All of her stuff was all packed and ready for me! Jessica had all of her clothes clean and Regie was bathed and smelt like yummy lotion! Thank you so much Jessica and Adam!! We knew she was in safe hands and that she was very happy! Oh....she also took five steps tonight! I was going to record it but she stopped once my camera came out. But it was awesome!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Hardman said...

Yaaaa! She looked like she had a really fun time at Jessy and Adams. Have a great day!

April 17, 2008 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

We are having Regie withdrawls!
I miss her. She is such an angel. Adam and the kids want to come and get her. We will be there this evening so get her packed.
Love you and see you tonight. :)

April 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hurray, you have her back. I'm happy for you both. She's such a cutie.

April 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger MommaM said...

I try to get people to take my kids all the time. When I finally get time to myself, all I can think about is how much I miss them and how much I want them back. Crazy!

April 19, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home