Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Part One!!

Okay, I have been balled out enough and I am ready to start posting again!! It has been a long couple of weeks with alot going on from emergency room visits to tests. So sorry for the lack of posting, but I AM BACK!

I haven't had the chance to post about Easter yet so I will probably break it up in a couple of new posts.

The week before Easter Regie and I headed to Firth before Gary got the chance to, to go spend some extra time. On the way Regie was enjoying some corn and she decided to dump it in her lap. It cracked me up so I had to take a picture. It is not centered or anything because I wasn't watching the camera I was watching the road.


Regie playing with some brand new ribbon. She loves to dangle things around her neck. She says its pretty.


On Saturday we spent the day celebrating David's birthday. He didn't want a big to do so we enjoyed the day doing all of the things that he loves. We started with a breakfast at one of our favorite places, and then we went to the archery range to shoot some ballons and stuffed animals, went home to let the kids take a nap and watch a movie and eat popcorn, and we finished the afternoon with dinner at the Outback. It was a wonderful day full of fun and laughter. I have lots of fun pictures to share.















Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Amber, I an SOOOO excited that you are back! I have missed you so much. I was on here every day seeing if you had posted! Is everything ok now? You mentioned the ER, and tests. Hope all is well! Welcome back! We love you!

April 4, 2008 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hello....you can't mention the emergency room and tests and then not give us details. I'm now totally worried about you although, I do realize that I have talked to you on the phone this last week so you must be doing fine but what about your Regie doll and your husband. DETAILS please!

April 4, 2008 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Looks like a great time! I am glad you have such fun in-laws who love you!

April 5, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home