Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tutu

My friend Jenni just put a picture of her beautiful daughter wearing a new tutu on her blog. It is so cute on her. So I finally did it. I went to the store today and bought material and made Regie one. I have been wanting to do this for awhile now, especially because of this blog. This photographer is amazing! I would have her take pictures of Regie in a heartbeat, but she is based out of Utah. Maybe one of these days I will go visit my cousin Elisa and have her go with me! But here is what it looks like one my cute girl:

Now I need to go get her one year pictures done! I can't wait!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

What a precious picture! I am so missing that little sweetie. I love that picture and I love that blog. She takes awesome pics.
Love you.

January 1, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

You are so crafty. I love the tutu and it looks absolutely adorable on Regie doll. I think we need to get our girls together again to have a play date.

January 1, 2008 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest ever! I have to agree with Jessica, I miss her a lot!

January 1, 2008 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Jensen Family said...

Amber you are so amazing and so crafty!! I love the way the tutu turned out! What a great mom you are!!

January 1, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home